Whoops. My first skipped day. And I don't even have a good excuse! Kevin and I got watching a movie last night and it didn't even cross my mind that I had something else to do before going to bed.
Oh, well. It may be the first time, but I can guarantee it certainly won't be the last. :)
The thing is, I had all the time in the world to post yesterday. We don't have church until 1:00, so our Sundays are pretty lazy. Yesterday was especially so. It was raining and cold and overcast all day, so what did we do? Basically all cuddled up together in blankets and watched movies until it was time to go to church, came home and had a yummy dinner, then snuggled under more blankets while snacking on fresh Snickerdoodle cookies. The rainy day should have been a bit of a downer, but it actually turned out to be my happy. I love spending time with my little family with no pressure to go anywhere or do anything.
(And isn't there a song about that? Rainy days and Sundays? Hmm.... maybe I should Google it. :))
(Also, today's happy is coming later today. I'm really excited about this next one!)
I am glad you are Human :) I was beginning to feel bad. PS- I hate rain! I don't get the whole "stay inside and snuggle" and it makes the world gray. Who loves gray? And it makes my weeds grow in my yard and there is NOTHING I hate worse than weeds.
ReplyDeleteThat said, I still love you and maybe I should wait until I am more awake to comment :)
Oh Natalie....the song is Rainy Days and Mondays and is sung by none other than the Carpenters! How could you get that wrong???? Sheesh......
ReplyDelete