Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy {Day 45}

I got to go here today:



And since scoring a really great deal always makes me happy, Ikea is like heaven. Every time I go (which isn't often), I find something I've been needing for way cheaper than I was expecting. Plus, I love to wander around and dream about an alternate reality where I'd be able to afford to make over my house to be Ikea-cool. :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Ikea. Since we live a few freeway exits away from it now, I find myself there too often. You'd think my home would be filled with awesome stuff, but it isn't. I'm too scared to buy anything so I just look. Pathetic? Absolutely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I went to Ikea yesterday too... I planned on only being there a few minutes, and ended up there for over an hour...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have gone only one time. That is my first and last time going. I kid you not, we got lost, could not get out,for 30 minutes, then no one would help Kassie and I lift the heavy shelves into the truck. Yep, this is not one of my happies. Did you take this picture? It's kind of cool.

    ReplyDelete