You know what doesn't make me happy? Sam's Club-brand disposable diapers. It doesn't matter if I pick up Ellie mid-poop and run straight to the changing table, it inevitably gets everywhere - every. time. And the worst part is that I still have half of the huge box we bought to go through before I can buy new ones. Sigh...can you tell I've done this about 5 times too many today?
But, on the flip side, do you know what does make me happy? The fact that Miss Sadie is potty trained. I know it's been months, but it is soooo nice! Love it. No more dirty diapers there.
(Yes, my post today was all about bodily functions. Am I getting desperate? Mmm... maybe.)
Although they cost your first born (ironic eh?), I am lovin the huggies. So few really bad ... occurrences?... that it's worth it. Yay for Sadie though!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the Sam's club diapers when they are like 2 years old. They are so bad when they are this little still. We tried Luvs (they are a little cheaper) and have had very few blowouts just a suggestion.
ReplyDelete