Today in Sacrament meeting, we were singing the hymn, "Dearest Children, God is Near You." When we got to the line that repeats "he will bless you," Sadie's head perked up and she said, "They say bless you? Aaaachoooo! Bless you, guys!" at the top of her lungs.
I couldn't stop laughing.
The things that come out of that girl's mouth make me happy all the time.
I would have died laughing! I am glad you have this blog so that when she is older you can tell her that story and she will love it!
ReplyDeletehahaha - that is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteHey at least her comments in church are somewhat appropriate (meaning clean). Ryan stood up the other day and announced to the entire ward that he had just peed. Wonderful aren't they?
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny though, I love moments like these!
Love it!! I've heard some pretty funny things come out of kids' mouths during sacrament meeting. What a cutie!!
ReplyDelete