Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy {Day 56}

Today, we bought this movie:

img from here

Okay, okay. I know. I've already blogged about how happy this movie makes me.

We also made these tonight while we watched said movie:

img from here

What?!

Okay. I may have blogged about those too.

Umm... okay. So today my happy is that I got to hang out with Kevin and the girls while watching a certain movie while eating a certain treat. Sitting in our living room all evening, doing nothing, enjoying each other's company - that makes me happy.

(Although the other two things may be a contributing factor. Just saying.)

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to buy it! So excited. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! Best movie ever (or at least one of the best) I told Lance he could wait and put it in my Easter basket. Too bad that now that is looking so so far away... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT! We can reuse happies?? I am totally doing this....

    I am buying that movie as well and my "girl" is 14 oh and I might just make those yummy looking cookies!

    (I am impressed you remembered that you have used them, that is funny.)

    ReplyDelete