Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy {Day 28}

img from here

Yes, Google. I'm a Googler (probably not a word). I Google everything. I am here to testify that there is nothing you can't find the answer to on Google. Tonight, we hung this big heavy mirror on one of our walls and spent a half hour Googling how-to videos and instructions to make sure we did it right. It was awesome.

And I could come up with a dozen really funny, really random things I've searched for lately. Except it's getting kind of late and I'm tired and my brain won't remember them right now. So just trust me. I love Google. It makes me happy. :)

3 comments:

  1. ooohhh.....I want to see the mirror on the wall! How does it look?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with you! You can find ANYTHING with google. If anyone at my work needs to know something, they come to me because I am the wiz at googling. Not sure this is something I should brag about...

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.- I agree with Jeep...show the mirror.

    ReplyDelete