
img from here
Have you ever read this book?
(Yes, it's a kids book.)
Now, I'm no children's literature aficionado, but I'm pretty sure it's got to be one of the best picture books ever written. And I don't even like cats! I get sick of Sadie's picture books pretty fast, but I could read this one aloud over and over. And finding a book that doesn't drive me crazy after reading it 100 times is definitely something to be happy about.
Here's just a sample, so you get the idea:
My name is Skippito Friskito. (clap, clap)
I fear not a single bandito. (clap, clap)
My manners are mellow,
I'm sweet like the Jell-o,
I get the job done, yes indeed-o.
Now, read that aloud to yourself and tell me it's not fun. :)
That is cute. I need to find more cute kid/baby books for mine that I won't want to burn any time soon...
ReplyDeleteI am totally burnt out on Ryan's books. I will have to keep my eye out for this one. Thanks
ReplyDeleteWe love this book too!
ReplyDeleteI love this book! Did you know that there are a few more that go with it? They are hilarious!
ReplyDelete