Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy {Day 39}

A good book.

There's not much on this earth (other than my family and the Gospel) that makes me happier than reading a compelling, can't-put-it-down book.

Because of the move, I haven't been to the library for months. I finally got myself in gear and went for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Honestly, it was like a breath of fresh air (but not literally because our library is teeny-tiny and about 150 years old - and smells like it).

Also, the stars must have aligned because I just randomly picked up this book from the shelf...




...and I wouldn't be lying to say it's one of the best books I've read in a long time. Loved it. So much that I finished it in less than two days and couldn't stop thinking about it for days after that.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, good I'm always looking for something to read and all the books I've requested are taking forever to come in on hold!

    I just read a good one though, "Seven Miracles that Saved America" by Chris Stewart...highly recommend! :)

    Thanks for sharing, I'll have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh keep these coming! I love love love good book reccomendations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too.....haven't read something I really LOVED in a really long time! Can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete